Diesel - Karen Millen - D&G - All Saints - Prada - Chloe - G Star - John Rocha - Matthew Williamson

                  and many many more at amazing prices



 

 In support with

 
 
 
Registered charity no. 285908
  

 

 

 

 


 

Is a great way to shop and donate to charity at same time.

 

The aim of  'thisliloldthing' is to raise money through fashion /design and creativity for Worldvision charity.


We are  a way of recycling unwanted, new and nearly new designer and vintage clothing by donating to our  'Designer charity  shop'

That one shirt , jacket ,top , bag or pair of shoes you have just sitting there in the back of your closet that you never wear could help make a child/persons life so much easier by paying for medication or something as simple as fresh water .

 

We all have that one Item in the back of our closet we will never wear ,just sitting there ...That one item could help change someones life.....as much as £4 a week can change someones life.....so so simple 

 

 

 

Keep checking 'Womens & Mens wear shop's for great fashion treasures at a fraction of the retail price 

60% of sales from Men's & Women's Designer store's goes to Worldvision the other 40% go's towards the buying of new stock and promotion- Non Profit making

 

 

 We buy/source or have donated  the best quality garments all 100% genuine..Grab yourself a lil' designer bargin while also donating to help these children....So simple.

 

 

 

We are also helping launch new young designers selling their product where 15% of there sales also will go toward's Worldvision childrens charity

 

 

  Check out their stores above

 

 

 'LIKE' us on facebook